One Bedroom Apartments In Kingwood
Our one bedroom apartment collection includes plans that are perfect for singles or couples looking for one bedroom retreat. A wide range of architectural styles is included in our the collection; you’re sure to find a one-bedroom apartment plan that suits your needs. The one bedroom apartments in Kingwood offer unbeatable functionality. What you’re bound to notice while looking through this collection of three apartment styles is that it encompasses a wide variety of living styles and an even wider range of square footage’s. We offer the best apartments in Kingwood with location and amenities
My client and I needed a apartment in a hurry! We visited Harbor Cove and was met with a warm greeting from Amanda. We told Amanda our situation and Amanda worked with us for 3 hours until we secured the apartment for move in 2 days later. Sharon the apartment Manager and Terri the other staff members were also very helpful through out the 2 day process and I forgot to mention the complex is beautiful, quiet and safe! I want to thank the staff for a job well done.
Living at Harbor Cove has been great. The office staff is very helpful and courteous. The maintenance team is top notch and requests are always taken care of promptly. They are constantly doing little things around the property to improve the lifestyle for all residents.
Even with all our furniture in place, the floorplan is bigger, more open, and nicer than we ever imagined. There is so much light and a view of gorgeous trees from every window. The finishes (though not the most recently updated our community offers) are really nice, especially for the price. The community is beautiful and well maintained. We worked with Kelli mostly, who was so communicative and super easy to work with, but all of the staff is very friendly and incredibly helpful. The neighbors are all respectful and polite, it’s very quiet and peaceful here, plus we’re only minutes away from family. We really appreciate all the amenities offered here, and the resident social events are frequent and lovely! The overall location of the property within the surrounding community is so convenient to shopping and entertainment. We also love that we can take a 5min walk over to the lake and have dessert or a glass of wine on one of the restaurants’ patios, watch the sunset over the water, listen to a live band play, and see the children play happily in the greenspace. Living here is honestly an idyllic way of life for us. We absolutely LOVE it here!!! Literally, our biggest complaint is the subflooring beneath the carpet in all of the high-traffic areas is really squeaky and we worry about that disturbing our neighbor below us. We have to be extra cautious of our foot-falls, especially in the evening. And if that’s our biggest concern, I think I can live with that!
Clean and quiet community. Also a friendly staff. Go Amber and Sharon.
Great apartment complex! Fell in love immediately with the community, environment, and apartment met my needs! Happy for a new home. Thank you Caleb for all your help!
After looking at many apartment complexes around the Kingwood area we found Harbor Cove to be a great fit for us. After viewing the apartments I loved how homey they felt, I worked with Amanda and she did a great job at helping me with any questions or concerns I had. The rest of the office staff and the maintenance crew are all very friendly and attentive as well. The apartments are very beautiful and the complex is nice and quiet. I enjoy the fact that we are right next to the woods so you get to sit on your porch and enjoy the birds. Another perk is being just a short walk or bike ride away from a lovely yogurt shop, nice restaurants and the water walkway.
The staff was really great and the apartments are wonderful. I needed an apartment asap and they were able to help me out. The staff is great and very nice. The community is always doing something. The other night they had bingo night and they have also served breakfast on Saturdays to residents. I would recommend this place to everyone.
?????Feb 28, 2019
“I said yes to the ADDRESS”
They were super helpful and followed up continuously. They made sure to give me the best rate possible and worked with m,e even when I was being complicated. I am looking forward to moving in in April!!
The location is perfectly placed between both of our families as we are newly weds. We are very excited to take advantage of the beautiful scenery around us, with the restaurants, the lake, and the nearby walking opportunities. Our apartment has everything we were looking for as far as space and floor plan, and we can’t wait to relax on our balcony after a long day’s work. The management has been very helpful and kind, and we look forward to the upcoming events.
I was looking for a place to call home and Harbor cove has done more than enough to make me feel nothing short of home! I am very proud to say that I have found a complex that is well kept, the staff is amazing helpful and efficient from the moment I called asking about their facility. If you are looking for a clean, updated, welcoming and friendly community, HARBOR COVE IS THE HOME FOR YOU!
Donna is the best!!! Love the apartments and the whole complex! Beautiful floorplan and location!
Excellent service from Donna and Amanda .. this place is lovely .. clean .. neat .. up kept .. and this is my first apartment
Its a fantastic location and also the property is beautiful. Lots of trees and grass to make it feel like HOME. All of the staff have been nothing short of PHENOMENAL throughout all of my questions. They made me feel at home before I even moved in. Love it here!
My experience in Harbor Cove have been outstanding management keeps up clinginess with the building maintenance there very respectful and professional They try to fix any issues in a timely manner I will say yes to live Here they’re very family orientated I have come to make this place my home.
Great location! Maintenance staff is really good. Prices are competitive. We loved it here!
This place is great. I have lived here a year and I have no complaints. My maintenance issues have always been taken care of promptly. The grounds are nicely kept and my neighbors are friendly. They have activities to “get to know your neighbors” that are really fun. I have had no issues with management.
HARBOR COVE APARTMENTS
4630 Magnolia Cove Drive
Kingwood, TX 77345
f: (281) 312-4898
Enter your address below to get driving directions from your location to Harbor Cove Apartments:
WELCOME TO YOUR LIFE OF DISTINCTIVE LUXURY ON LAKE HOUSTON
Kingwood is popularly known as the “Livable Forest” because its wealth of surrounding resources and opportunities create a lifestyle that’s luxuriously convenient and carefree. Choosing the perfect apartment at Harbor Cove’s in Kingwood Texas is the perfect location and is your key to the life of luxury and distinction that you so richly deserve.
From Downtown Houston | Take I|69/US|59 N to Eastex Freeway Service Rd. in Kingwood. Take the exit toward Kingwood Dr. from I|69/US|59 N. Take Kingwood Dr., to Magnoila Cove Drive. Harbor Cove will be on the left.
Harbor Cove is served by the top|rated Humble Independent School District, nationally recognized for the outstanding education it offers to students. Our community schools are:
- Deerwood Elementary School | 2920 Forest Garden Dr., Houston, TX | 2.4 miles, 6 minutes
- Riverwood Middle School | 2910 High Valley Dr., Houston, TX 77345 | 3.7 miles, 9 minutes
- Kingwood High School | 2701 Kingwood Dr., Houston, TX 77339 | 2.4 miles, 5 minutes
- HEB | 4303 Kingwood Dr., Kingwood, TX 77339 | 1.7 miles, 4 minutes
- Kroger | 3410 Northpark Dr., Humble, TX 77345 | 2.9 miles, 6 minutes
- WalMart Supercenter | 6626 FM 1960 E, Humble, TX 77346 | 3.3 miles, 9 minutes
- Aldi | 2900 FM 1960 E, Humble, TX 77346 | 3.4 miles, 8 minutes
- Super Target | 6931 FM 1960 Rd. E, Atascocita, TX 77346 | 3.4 miles, 8 minutes
- Woodforest National Bank | 1710 W. Lake Houston Pkwy., Ste. 100, Kingwood, TX 77339 | .2 miles, 1 minute
- Wells Fargo | 1910 W. Lake Houston Pkwy., Kingwood, TX 77339 | .4 miles, 1 minute
- BBVA Compass | 2707 W. Lake Houston Pkwy., Kingwood, TX 77339 – 1.6 miles, 4 minutes
- Chase Bank | 4420 Kingwood Dr., Kingwood, TX 77339 | 1.7 miles, 5 minutes
- Bank of America, 3223 W. Lake Houston, Pkwy., Humble, TX 77339 – 2 miles, 5 minutes
Dining & Entertainment
- Raffa’s Wagerfront Grill | 1660 W. Lake Houston Pkwy., Kingwood, TX 77339 | .3 miles, 2 minutes
- Chimichurri’s South American Grill | 1660 W. Lake Houston Pkwy., Kingwood, TX 77339 | .3 miles, 2 minutes
- Zammitti’s | 1660 W. Lake Houston Pkwy., Kingwood, TX 77339 | .3 miles, 2 minutes
- The Tasting Room (live music) | 1660 W. Lake Houston Pkwy., Kingwood, TX 77339 | .3 miles, 2 minutes
- Sharky’s | 1660 W. Lake Houston Pkwy., Kingwood, TX 77339 | .3 miles, 2 minutes
- Puerto Tacos & Cervezas | 1660 W. Lake Houston Pkwy., Kingwood, TX 77339 | .3 miles, 2 minutes
- Kingwood Bagel & Sandwich Co. | 2855 W. Lake Houston, Pkwy., Kingwood, TX 77339 |.5 miles, 4 minutes
- Three B’s Grill | 4590 Kingwood Dr., Houston, TX 77345 | 1.7 miles, 4 minutes
- Showbiz Cinemas | 350 Northpark Dr., Houston, TX 77339 – 6.1 miles, 14 minutes
- Deerbrook Movie Tavern – 9630 FM 1960 Rd. W, Houston, TX 73185 | 8.7 miles, 20 minutes
- AMC Deerbrook 24 | 20131 Highway 59 North, Humble, TX 77338 | 9.4 miles, 19 minutes
- Super Target | 6931 FM 1960 Rd. E, Atascocita, TX 77346 | 3.4 miles, 8 minutes
- Kohl’s | 7103 FM 1960 Rd., E, Atascocita, TX 77346 | 3.5 miles, 9 minutes
- Deerbrook Mall | 20131 Highway 59 North, Humble, TX 77338 | 9.2 miles, 18 minutes
Parks and Recreation
- Town Center Park | 8 N. Main St., Houston, TX 77339 | 1.5 miles, 4 minutes
- Green Belt Trails | Kingwood, TX | 3.3 miles, 8 minutes
- Better Bikes (bike rentals) | 8073 FM 1960 Rd., E, Humble, TX 77346 | 3.4 miles, 9 minutes
Please let us help you choose your perfect apartment from our huge selection of floor plans and décor options. We’re here for you whether you’re ready to choose your perfect apartment at Harbor Cove or just want to know more about our amazing, enviable Kingwood neighborhood on Lake Houston and all the wonderful opportunities to work, shop, and play all around us. Visit us at 4630 Magnolia Cove Dr., Kingwood, TX 77345; call (713) 568-3638, or email HarborCove.PropWeb.FrancisProp@aptleasing.info anytime to arrange your personalized tour. We can’t wait to meet you and welcome you home to your life of distinctive luxury on Lake Houston!
Features & Attributes
*In select apartments
*In select apartments